[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Re: Maximum cluster size with Pacemaker 2.x and Corosync 3.x, and scaling to hundreds of nodes

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 05:19:21 EDT 2020

When I joined the previous company, we  were  just decommissioning  a 41-node  Scale-out HANA  /SLES 11/  with a 21-node /SLES12/ cluster.
The most popular was a 2-node  cluster,  but we had  a  lot  of issues .For  me  a  2-node clusters with qnet will be the most popular.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 31 юли 2020 г. 8:57:29 GMT+03:00, Ulrich Windl <Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de> написа: