[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Stonith failing

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 08:51:32 EDT 2020

SBD can use iSCSI  (for example target is also  the quorum node), disk partition  or  lvm LV,  so  I guess  it can also  use  a ZFS volume  dedicated  for  the  SBD (10MB  is enough).
In your  case IPMI  is quite  suitable.

About the power  fencing  when persistent  reservations  are  removed  ->  it's  just a  script started by the watchdog.service  on the node itself.It should be usable on all Linuxes  and many UNIX-like OSes.

Best  Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 30 юли 2020 г. 12:05:39 GMT+03:00, Gabriele Bulfon <gbulfon at sonicle.com> написа: