[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Stonith failing

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 01:42:28 EDT 2020

You got plenty of options:
-  IPMI based  fencing like  HP iLO,  DELL iDRAC
-  SCSI-3  persistent reservations (which can be extended to fence  the node when the reservation(s)  were  removed)

- Shared  disk (even iSCSI)  and using SBD (a.k.a. Poison pill) -> in case your hardware has  no watchdog,  you can use  softdog  kernel module  for linux.

Best  Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 29 юли 2020 г. 9:01:22 GMT+03:00, Gabriele Bulfon <gbulfon at sonicle.com> написа: