[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Re: qnetd and booth arbitrator running together in a 3rd geo site

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Tue Jul 14 08:17:42 EDT 2020

>>> Rohit Saini <rohitsaini111.forum at gmail.com> schrieb am 14.07.2020 um 13:52 in
Nachricht
<CA+ZsWTVjS+EUtmp4KRww023PrQkB+hGvi9WB-7+A2E0stumrNQ at mail.gmail.com>:
> Thanks Honza. I guess qnetd+booth will be best in my case as you also
> suggested.

Actually I just wonder if "best" still does prevent data corruption.
There are many creative ways for data corruption. Some years ago we had a nicely corrupted RPM database when a node was fenced while some package installation was in progress...
Another time the cluster mounted a filesystem that would have needed repair first.... (Yes, in theory journaled filesystems don't need "repair")