[ClusterLabs] Still Beginner STONITH Problem

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Thu Jul 9 14:18:08 EDT 2020

Hi.

This thread is getting too long.

First, you need to ensure that your switch (or all switches in the
path) have igmp snooping enabled on host ports (and probably
interconnects along the path between your hosts).

Second, you need an igmp querier to be enabled somewhere near (better
to have it enabled on a switch itself). Please verify that you see its
queries on hosts.

Next, you probably need to make your hosts to use IGMPv2 (not 3) as
many switches still can not understand v3. This is doable by sysctl,
find on internet, there are many articles.

These advices are also applicable for running corosync itself in
multicast mode.

Best,
Vladislav

Thu, 02/07/2020 в 17:18 +0200, stefan.schmitz at farmpartner-tec.com