[ClusterLabs] Fence agent for Lenovo ThinkSystem SR630

Yaniv Telem yanivt at traiana.com
Wed Jul 8 07:05:51 EDT 2020

Hello all
Which fence agent are you using for fencing a ThinkSystem SR630 Xclarity Controler

Yaniv Telem
Linux System Administrator

T +(972) 73-7076192
M +(972) 54-2522152
yanivt at traiana.com<mailto:yanivt at traiana.com>

CME Group
132 Menachem Begin st
Tel-Aviv, Israel
www.cmegroup.com<http://www.cmegroup.com/>

This communication and all information contained in or attached to it is confidential, intended solely for the addressee, may be legally privileged and is the intellectual property of CME Group Inc. or one of its subsidiaries, including NEX Group Ltd ("NEX") or third parties. If you are not the intended addressee or receive this message in error, please immediately delete all copies of it and notify the sender. We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachments. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. NEX reserves the right to monitor all communications. We do not accept any legal responsibility for the content of communications, and no communication shall be considered legally binding. Furthermore, if the content of this communication is personal or unconnected with our business, we accept no liability or responsibility for it. NEX Group Ltd is a private limited company registered in England and Wales under number 10013770 and certain of its affiliates are authorised and regulated by regulatory authorities. NEX subsidiaries that are regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA") are required to retain records of telephone conversations and other electronic communications for a period of 5 years (7 years at the request of the FCA), copies of which are available on request (which may be subject to a fee). For further regulatory information please see www.NEX.com. For details of how we process personal data, please see our updated privacy policy<https://www.nex.com/site-services/privacy-policy>.