[ClusterLabs] build error pacemaker

Christopher Lumens clumens at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 14:56:59 EST 2020

> the change you proposed did not work. But then I noticed, I dont have
> installed ncurses-devel - after installation the compilation went OK. I
> think it is solved for my case, but probably some bug remains...

ncurses is not a strict requirement of pacemaker, so we can't really make
its absence a failure at configure time.  I don't know what to suggest
to make the problem more apparent.  There is still a bug here, in that
the definitions of curses_indented_printf are not correct.  I'll send off
a PR for that.

- Chris