[ClusterLabs] SBD on shared disk

Gang He GHe at suse.com
Wed Feb 5 20:46:38 EST 2020

Hello Strahil,

This kind of configuration should not be recommended.
Why?
Since SBD partition need to be accessed by the cluster nodes stably/frequently.
But the other partition (for XFS file system) is probably under extreme pressure conditions,
in that case, the SBD partition IO requests will starve to timeout.

Thanks
Gang