[ClusterLabs] Q: crm resource start/stop completion

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Dec 14 05:51:04 EST 2020

Hi!

I wonder: Would it be difficult and would it make sense to change crm shell to:
Complete "resource start " with only those resources that aren't running (per role) already
Complete "resource stopt " with only those resources that are running (per role)

I came to this after seeing "3 disabled resources" in crm_mon output. As crm_mon itself cannot display just those disabled resources (yet? ;-)), I used crm shell...

Regards,
Ulrich