[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Recoveing from node failure

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Dec 11 09:51:28 EST 2020

I cannot "use wait_for_all: 0", cause this would move automatically a powered off node from UNCLEAN to OFFLINE and mount the ZFS pool (total risk!): I want to manually move from UNCLEAN to OFFLINE, when I know that 2nd node is actually off!

Actually with wait_for_all to default (1) that was the case, so node1 would wait for my intervention when booting and node2 is down.
So what think I need is some way to manually override the quorum in such a case (node 2 down for maintenance, node 1 reboot), so I would manually turn OFFLINE node2 from UNCLEAN, manually override quorum and have zpool mount and NFS ip up.

Any idea?

Sonicle S.r.l. : http://www.sonicle.com
Music: http://www.gabrielebulfon.com
eXoplanets : https://gabrielebulfon.bandcamp.com/album/exoplanets