[ClusterLabs] Q: validate for VirtualDomain

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Dec 10 10:02:28 EST 2020

Hi!

Configuring a VirtualDomain resource I mistyped the config parameter. I wonder: Should validate-all check whether the config file exists and is readable?
The only exception I could imagine is when the config file is provided by another resource that isn't running yet.
Despite of this I wonder why I have to specify the full path of the config file, because when using virsh it knows where the corresponding configuration files are.

primitive prm_xen_test-jeos VirtualDomain \
        params param config="/etc/libvirt/libxl/test-jeos.xml" hypervisor="xen:///system" \
        op start timeout=120 interval=0 \
        op stop timeout=180 interval=0 \
        op monitor interval=600 timeout=90

Regards,