[ClusterLabs] Question on restart of resource during fail over

Reid Wahl nwahl at redhat.com
Wed Dec 2 02:15:52 EST 2020

Can you share your pacemaker configuration (i.e.,
/var/lib/pacemaker/cib/cib.xml)? If you're concerned about quorum,
then also share your /etc/corosync/corosync.conf just in case.

Also there's a db2 resource agent already written, if you're interested:
- https://github.com/oalbrigt/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/db2