[ClusterLabs] Resources restart when a node joins in

Citron Vert citron_vert at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 03:26:41 EDT 2020

Hi,

You are right, the problems seem to come from some services that are
started at startup.

My installation script disables all startup options for all services we
use, that's why I didn't focus on this possibility.

But after a quick investigation, a colleague had the good idea to make a
"security" script that monitors and starts certain services.

Sorry to have contacted you for this little mistake,

Thank you for the help, it was effective

Quentin