[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Active-Active cluster CentOS 8

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Aug 24 01:56:58 EDT 2020

>>> Mark Battistella <mark.battistella at outlook.com> schrieb am 21.08.2020 um
09:04
in Nachricht
<MWHPR1801MB1999D37DAED79625545BCA92EC5B0 at MWHPR1801MB1999.namprd18.prod.outlook.

https://clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/doc/en‑US/Pacemaker/2.0/html‑single/Cluster

> s_from_Scratch/index.html#_install_cluster_filesystem_software
>
> The first step is to install dlm which cant be found ‑ but dlm‑lib can.
>
> Is there any update to the installation or alternative? I'd love to be able

> to have an active‑active filesystem.

In SLES DLM seems to be a part of the kernel, with only dlm_controld.pcmk
being known in user-land, which in turn is part of package libdlm.