[ClusterLabs] Active-Active cluster CentOS 8

Mark Battistella mark.battistella at outlook.com
Fri Aug 21 03:04:37 EDT 2020

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some help when following along with the Clusters from Scratch part 9: https://clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/2.0/html-single/Clusters_from_Scratch/index.html#_install_cluster_filesystem_software

The first step is to install dlm which cant be found - but dlm-lib can.

Is there any update to the installation or alternative? I'd love to be able to have an active-active filesystem.

I've looked through the repo to see if there were any answers but I cant find anything

Thanks,
Mark