[ClusterLabs] Off-line build-time cluster configuration

Tomas Jelinek tojeline at redhat.com
Fri Apr 24 03:55:41 EDT 2020

Preliminary version of this feature has been merged upstream:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pcs/commit/425edf7aaff3c0744d9ae32bceb96f4bbfd39ee1

At the moment, only RPM packages built by continuous integration system
are available:
https://kronosnet.org/builds/pcs/
Note these are automatically built unofficial packages, they are not
guaranteed to work flawlessly.

Regards,
Tomas