[ClusterLabs] qdevice up and running -- but questions

Eric Robinson eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Tue Apr 14 11:51:55 EDT 2020

[Eric] Thanks much!

> >  2. In the output of the pcs qdevice status command, what is the meaning
> of...
> >
> >          Vote:                   ACK (ACK)
> >
> >  3. In the output of the  pcs quorum status Command, what is the meaning
> of...
> >
> > Membership information

> >      Nodeid      Votes    Qdevice Name
> >
> >           1          1    A,V,NMW 001db03a
> >
> >           2          1    A,V,NMW 001db03b (local)
> >
> > --Eric
Disclaimer : This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for intended recipients. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physician Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.