[ClusterLabs] Corosync unable to start after rpm generated but when we compiled from source code is working as expected

S Sathish S s.s.sathish at ericsson.com
Mon Sep 30 21:01:56 EDT 2019

Hi Team,

We have taken corosync source code from below git repository and compile and installed able to start corosync service as expected.

https://github.com/corosync/corosync/tree/v1.4.8

when we are try to create as RPM and installed on the node , after that we are unable to start the corosync service with below error.

RPM installed version : corosync-1.4.8-1.x86_64

While Starting the corosync server it got failed
# corosync
corosync [MAIN  ] Corosync Cluster Engine ('UNKNOWN'): started and ready to provide service.
corosync [MAIN  ] Corosync built-in features: nss
corosync [MAIN  ] Corosync Executive couldn't open configuration object database component.
corosync [MAIN  ] Corosync Cluster Engine exiting with status 12 at main.c:1811.

Please check and let us know if I missing any object library required for the same.

Thanks and Regards,
S Sathish S