[ClusterLabs] Fence_sbd script in Fedora30?

Vitaly Zolotusky vitaly at unitc.com
Tue Sep 24 07:54:17 EDT 2019

Thank you Everybody for quick reply!
I was a little confused that fence_sbd script was removed from sbd package. I guess now it is living only in fence_agents.
Also, I was looking for some guidance on new (for me) parameters in fence_sbd, but I think I have figured that out. Another problem I have is that we modify scripts to work with our hardware and I am in the process of going through these changes.
Thanks again!
_Vitaly