[ClusterLabs] Fence_sbd script in Fedora30?

Vitaly Zolotusky vitaly at unitc.com
Mon Sep 23 16:23:35 EDT 2019

Hello,
I am trying to upgrade to Fedora 30. The platform is two node cluster with pacemaker.
It Fedora 28 we were using old fence_sbd script from 2013:
****
# This STONITH script drives the shared-storage stonith plugin.
# Copyright (C) 2013 Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb at suse.com>
****
We were overwriting the distribution script in custom built RPM with the one from 2013.
It looks like there is no fence_sbd script any more in the agents source and some apis changed so that the old script would not work.
Do you have any documentation / suggestions on how to move from old fence_sbd script to the latest?
Thank you very much!
_Vitaly