[ClusterLabs] fence-agents v4.5.0
oalbrigt at redhat.com
Thu Sep 19 09:53:56 EDT 2019
ClusterLabs is happy to announce fence-agents v4.5.0.
The source code is available at:
The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- bugfixes and enhancements:
- CI: add spec-file and improve build rules for "make rpm"
- CI: improve metadata xml-check/xml-upload dependencies
- fence_aliyun: add ram role support and region provider for private zone functionality
- fence_apc_snmp: add Tripplite WEBCARDLX PDU support
- fence_compute: change region_name type from boolean to string
- fence_ilo_ssh*: add timeout warning to metadata/manpage
- fence_mpath: return correct return code to watchdog daemon
- fence_mpath: use -n/--plug/port parameter to be able to use pcmk_host_map
- fence_openstack: use -n/--plug/port parameter to be able to use pcmk_host_map
- fence_raritan: changed encoding for telnet connection to latin1
- fence_sbd: add support for errors reported to stderr
- fence_scsi watchdog: dont exit when command fails using retry parameter
- fence_vmware_rest: fixed KeyError issue with SUSPENDED VMs
- fence_zvmip: fix Python 3 issues
- fencing: add more manpage formatting strings to filter out for metadata-action
The full list of changes for fence-agents is available at:
Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.
Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.
The fence-agents maintainers
More information about the Users