[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.0.3-rc2 now available

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Thu Oct 31 11:05:13 EDT 2019

The second release candidate for Pacemaker 2.0.3 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.0.3-rc2

This has minor bug fixes and documentation improvements compared to
rc1, especially in crm_mon. Two recent suggestions from this mailing
list were implemented: crm_mon's --interval option now takes a wide
range of formats and is properly documented in the help and man page;
and the "Watchdog will be used" log message now mentions stonith-
watchdog-timeout. There is also a significant bug fix for clusters with
guest nodes or container bundles. For details, please see the change
log:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/blob/Pacemaker-2.0.3-rc2/ChangeLog

My goal is to have the final release out in a few weeks.

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

A 1.1.22-rc2 version with selected backports from this release will
also be released soon.