[ClusterLabs] Stupid DRBD/LVM Global Filter Question

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 03:16:57 EDT 2019

 I use LVM filter above the DRBD , when I present it as iSCSI LUN - as the client might use it as PV.Local LVM will lock the drbd device and no graceful migration of the resource can happen in such case.
best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

    В вторник, 29 октомври 2019 г., 18:19:38 ч. Гринуич-4, Eric Robinson <eric.robinson at psmnv.com> написа:

If I have an LV as a backing device for a DRBD disk, can someone explain why I need an LVM filter? It seems to me that we would want the LV to be always active under both the primary and secondary DRBD devices, and there should be no need or desire to have the LV activated or deactivated by Pacemaker. What am I missing?

--Eric

 Disclaimer : This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for intended recipients. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physician Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments._______________________________________________
Manage your subscription: