[ClusterLabs] 回复: active/passive resource config

jyd 471204256 at qq.com
Sun Oct 27 20:17:10 EDT 2019

thanks for your advice.

发件人: "Strahil Nikolov"<hunter86_bg at yahoo.com>;
发送时间: 2019年10月25日(星期五) 晚上11:13
收件人: "Cluster Labs - All topics related to open-source clustering welcomed"<users at clusterlabs.org>;"jyd"<471204256 at qq.com>;

主题: Re: [ClusterLabs] active/passive resource config

         Why not setting up a resource group? After all this setup is a perfect candidate for group and adding resources afterwards is a peace of cake.

Also, you can consider either MailTo or ClusterMon are also a good option for monitoring.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

                                                                    В петък, 25 октомври 2019 г., 16:09:17 ч. Гринуич+3, Sherrard Burton <sb-clusterlabs at allafrica.com> написа:

On 10/25/19 2:03 AM, jyd wrote:
> Hi:
>      I want to user pacemaker to mange a resource named A,i want A only
> started on one node,
> only when the node is down or A can not started in this node,the A
> resource will started on other nodes.
> And config a virtual ip resource for A,the virtual ip only started on
> the node which A is runnind.
> so how to config that?i trid like this but it didn't act as i expected.
>
> ------------------
> pcs resource create A systemd:myservice   op  start  interval=0s
> timeout=20s   monitor  interval=10s  timeout=20s   stop  interval=0s
> timeout=20s meta migration-threshold=3  failure-timeout=60
>
> pcs resource create vip ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 ip=192.168.2.87
> cidr_netmask=24 op monitor interval=20s  meta resource-stickiness=100
>
> pcs constraint colocation add vip A INFINITY
>
> pcs constraint order A then vip

it looks like you are missing the colocation constraint that ties vip
and myservice together

https://clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html/Clusters_from_Scratch/_ensuring_resources_run_on_the_same_host.html