[ClusterLabs] fence-agents v4.5.2
oalbrigt at redhat.com
Wed Oct 23 09:20:14 EDT 2019
ClusterLabs is happy to announce fence-agents v4.5.2, which is a
bugfix release for v4.5.1.
The source code is available at:
The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- bugfixes and enhancements:
- fence_compute: disable service after force-down to avoid issues w/OSP16+
- fence_rhevm: added cookie file management
- fence_vmware_rest: improve logging
- spec: add openstack subpackage
Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.
Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.
The fence-agents maintainers
More information about the Users