[ClusterLabs] SLES12 SP4: update_cib_stonith_devices_v2 nonsense "Watchdog will be used via SBD if fencing is required"
Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Wed Oct 23 06:35:41 EDT 2019
In SLES12 SP4 I'm kind of annoyed due to repeating messages "unpack_config: Watchdog will be used via SBD if fencing is required".
While examining another problem, I found this sequence:
* Some unrelated resource was moved (migrated)
* stonith-ng: info: update_cib_stonith_devices_v2: Updating device list from the cib: create constraints
(at that point I'm expecting that there was NO update related to SBD devices)
* stonith-ng: info: cib_devices_update: Updating devices to version 2.35.0
* stonith-ng: notice: unpack_config: Watchdog will be used via SBD if fencing is required
* cib: info: cib_file_write_with_digest: Wrote version 2.35.0 of the CIB to disk (digest: 8e3625f4ef74b6fe6c6429757023b7e9)
I mean: I know that SBD will use the watchdog for fencing if everything else fails, but why is this message logged so many times?
More information about the Users