[ClusterLabs] -INFINITY location constraint not honored?

Raffaele Pantaleoni r.pantaleoni at seko.com
Fri Oct 18 03:28:59 EDT 2019

Il 17/10/2019 18:08, Ken Gaillot ha scritto:
> This does sound odd, possibly a bug. Can you provide the output of "pcs
> cluster cib" when one of the unexpected results is happening? (Strip
> out any passwords or other sensitive information, and you can e-mail it
> to me privately if you don't want it on the list.)

There's no problem at all in sharing the informations. I'm working on a
sandbox to test Pacemaker and then use it on a production set to achieve
high availability and fault tolerance, so I'm working on dummy machines
inside our internal network.
(meanwhile I added three nodes more, but the behaviour has not changed)

Thanks