[ClusterLabs] Checking valid parameters in crm configure

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Oct 17 04:10:29 EDT 2019

(I adjusted the subject for this sub-thread)

<bbe468be-6ac5-0203-77cf-c8cab1864881 at suse.com>:
> Hi Ulrich,
>
> Please try this:
> crm configure validate-all <rsc>

Hi!

I didn't know that, but the output is uglier than I had expected (I had fixed the Boolean value in the meantime):
ocf-exit-reason:check_params: /run/isredir-ML1/isredir-ML1 -T returned 3
As my RA outputs this line I guess no output means OK

When I put back the bad value, my RA outputs:
ocf-exit-reason:validate: invalid value true for "logrotate"

So I wonder: Doesn't crm convert the exit code to any output itself? What if the RA hadn't used the ocf-exit-reason?

Finally:
# help validate-all
Help for command validate-all

Note: This command is not documented.