[ClusterLabs] Where is the syntax for parameter types?

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Wed Oct 16 04:53:39 EDT 2019

Hi!

I just discovered an interesting problem with my own RA that allows a boolean parameter:
Where is the exact syntax for "boolean" defined, and who's responsible for checking it? The RA or (e.g.) crm?
The concrete problem is that my RA expected the boolean parameter to be either '0' or '1', but crm shell was happy with the value "true".
So where is the document describing the parameter types' syntax, and who is responsible for checking that? RA's validate-all?

Regards,
Ulrich