[ClusterLabs] trace of Filesystem RA does not log

Lentes, Bernd bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Mon Oct 14 08:04:26 EDT 2019

I'm using SLES 12 SP4. I don't know exactly why umount isn't working or if it hangs, that's why
i tried to trace the stop operation to have more infos.
I will test o2locktop.
What do you mean by "/proc/xxx/stack" ?
The stack of which process should i investigate ? umount ?

Bernd

Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir'in Prof. Dr. Veronika von Messling
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h.c. Matthias Tschoep, Kerstin Guenther
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671