[ClusterLabs] change of the configuration of a resource which is part of a clone

Lentes, Bernd bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Wed Oct 9 10:53:19 EDT 2019

Hi,

i finally managed to find out how i can simulate configuration changes and see their results before committing them.
OMG. That makes live much more relaxed. I need to change the configuration of a resource which is part of a group, the group is
running as a clone on all nodes.
Unfortunately the resource is a prerequisite for several other resources. The other resources will restart when i commit
the changes which i definitely want to avoid.
What can i do ?
I have a two node cluster on SLES 12 SP4, with pacemaker-1.1.19+20181105.ccd6b5b10-3.13.1.x86_64 and corosync-2.3.6-9.13.1.x86_64.

Bernd

--

Bernd Lentes
Systemadministration
bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de
phone: +49 89 3187 1241
phone: +49 89 3187 3827
fax: +49 89 3187 2294
http://www.helmholtz-muenchen.de/idg

Perfekt ist wer keine Fehler macht
Also sind Tote perfekt

Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir'in Prof. Dr. Veronika von Messling
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h.c. Matthias Tschoep, Kerstin Guenther
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671