[ClusterLabs] fence-virt v0.9.0

Oyvind Albrigtsen oalbrigt at redhat.com
Thu Nov 21 07:00:51 EST 2019

ClusterLabs is happy to announce fence-agents v0.9.0, which is the
last pre-1.0 release.

The entire build system has been reworked with automake/libtool, so
give it some additional testing before upgrading distro packages.

The source code is available at:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-virt/releases/tag/v0.9.0

The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- bugfixes and enhancements:
  - build: rework build system to use automake/libtool
  - fence-virt: add vsock support
  - fence_virt: rename challenge functions
  - fence_virt: dont report success for incorrect parameters
  - fence_virt: mcast: config: warn when provided mcast addr is not used
  - fence_virtd: fix segfault in vl_get when no domains are found
  - fence_virtd: fix transposed arguments in startup message
  - fence_virtd: return control to main loop on select interruption

The full list of changes for fence-agents is available at:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-virt/compare/v0.4.0...v0.9.0

Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.

Best,
The fence-agents maintainers