[ClusterLabs] Q: ldirectord and "checktype = external-perl" broken?

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Tue Nov 19 08:58:08 EST 2019

Hi!

In SLES11 I developed some special check program for ldirectord 3.9.5 in Perl, but then I discovered that it won't work correctly with "checktype = external-perl". Changing to "checktype = external" made it work.
Today I played with it in SLES12 SP4 and ldirectord-4.3.018.a7fb5035-3.25.1.18557.0.PTF.1153889.x86_64, just to discover that it still does not work.

So I wonder: Is it really broken all the time, or is there some special thing to consider that isn't written in the manual page?

Th effec tobservable is that the weight is set to 0 right after starting with weight = 1. If it works, the weight is set to 1.

Regards,
Ulrich