[ClusterLabs] Announcing ClusterLabs Summit 2020

Keisuke MORI keisuke.mori+ha at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 23:41:05 EST 2019

Hi,

2019年11月5日(火) 11:08 Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> A reminder: We are still interested in ideas for talks, and rough
> estimates of potential attendees. "Maybe" is perfectly fine at this
> stage. It will let us negotiate hotel rates and firm up the location
> details.

I would like to join the Summit. 2 from NTT will be there, myself and
one more person.

I don't have a specific topic to talk right now, but possibly I can talk about a
PostgreSQL 12 support of the pgsql resource agent, or share our test results
and the issues from a user's point of view.

Look forward to seeing you guys.
Thanks,

--
Keisuke MORI