[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: fencing on iscsi device not working

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed Nov 6 10:55:35 EST 2019

On Wed, 2019-11-06 at 08:04 +0100, Ulrich Windl wrote:

> Nachricht
> <d2e2114a48ef66535e11fe2fe5970d2bd687c83d.camel at redhat.com>:
> > Coincidentally, the documentation for the pcmk_host_check default
> > was
> > recently updated for the upcoming 2.0.3 release. Once the release
> > is
> > out, the online documentation will be regenerated, but here is the
> > text:

> > ‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
> > static‑list if either pcmk_host_list or pcmk_host_map is set,
> > otherwise
> > dynamic‑list if the fence device supports the list action,
> > otherwise
> > status if the fence device supports the status action, otherwise
> > none
>
> I'd make that an itemized list with four items. I thinks it would be
> easer to
> understand.

Good idea; I edited it so that the default and description are
combined:

How to determine which machines are controlled by the device. Allowed
values:

* +static-list:+ check the +pcmk_host_list+ or +pcmk_host_map+
attribute (this is the default if either one of those is set)

* +dynamic-list:+ query the device via the "list" command (this is
otherwise the default if the fence device supports the list action)

* +status:+ query the device via the "status" command (this is
otherwise the default if the fence device supports the status action)

* +none:+ assume every device can fence every machine (this is
otherwise the default)