[ClusterLabs] Announcing ClusterLabs Summit 2020

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Nov 5 00:39:41 EST 2019

On 2019-11-04 9:07 p.m., Ken Gaillot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A reminder: We are still interested in ideas for talks, and rough
> estimates of potential attendees. "Maybe" is perfectly fine at this
> stage. It will let us negotiate hotel rates and firm up the location
> details.

I will be there. I would like to talk about Anvil! M3, our RHEL8 +
Pacemaker 2 + knet/corosync3 + DRBD 9 VM cluster stack. If time allows
for a second slot, I'd be interested in talking about ScanCore AI, an
artificial intelligence initiative Alteeve is embarking on with a local
university (which is likely 2~3 years away, so I can leave it for the
next summit in a couple years if we fill up the speaking slots).

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of