[ClusterLabs] fencing on iscsi device not working

wferi at niif.hu wferi at niif.hu
Sat Nov 2 12:56:12 EDT 2019

Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar at gmail.com> writes:

> According to documentation, pcmk_host_list is used only if
> pcmk_host_check=static-list which is not default, by default pacemaker
> queries agent for nodes it can fence and fence_scsi does not return
> anything.

The documentation is somewhat vague here.  The note about pcmk_host_list
says: "optional unless pcmk_host_check is static-list".  It does not
state how pcmk_host_list is used if pcmk_host_check is the default
dynamic-list, but I successfully use such setups with Pacemaker 1.1.16
with fence_ipmilan.  Maybe the behavior is different in 2.0.1 (the
version in Debian buster).  Ram, what happens if you set pcmk_host_check
to static-list?
--
Thanks,
Feri