[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.0.2-rc3 now available

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Thu May 30 14:25:22 EDT 2019

Source code for the third (and likely final) release candidate for
Pacemaker version 2.0.2 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.0.2-rc3

This fixes regressions found in rc2. I expect this will become the
final release next week. For details, please see the change log:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/blob/Pacemaker-2.0.2-rc3/ChangeLog

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.