[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Fwd: "Funny" message from corosync (SLES12 SP4)

yren yren at suse.com
Wed May 15 22:37:43 EDT 2019

Hello Ulrich,

Thanks for your report, this bug fixed to the upstream.

https://github.com/corosync/corosync/commit/2a4cd3c4af0256cc79e1ed1c7f070fd469e4cfaf

Here, I'd like to recommend to use `token`, `token_retransmit`,
`token_retransmits_before_loss_const` and `hold` by default as
corosync.conf(5) said. But now, if you specified the `token_retransmit`
as 30, the error wouldn't occur again. But once you specified up to 33,
the situation would be a little complex, it means the `token` you have
to specified and must more than 1000 (default is 1000) or set
appropriate `token_retransmits_before_loss_const`. So, again, we don't
recommend to set these values without instruction.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact with me.

Bests,

Yuan