[ClusterLabs] crm_mon output to html-file - is there a way to manipulate the html-file ?

Christopher Lumens clumens at redhat.com
Fri May 3 13:37:49 EDT 2019

> The output of the webpage is quite nice, you get a short and quick overview.
> Only some inactive resources are displayed in yellow which is impossible to
> read.
>
> Is there a way to configure the output of the hmtl-file so that it's better
> readable ?

All the formatting is hardcoded, so you cannot change it.  Coincidentally, I am
working on this stuff right now and one of the things I am working on doing is
making it so you can specify a stylesheet.  So hopefully in the future you
will be able to change things.

For now, I guess you'll have to post-process it with sed or something.

- Chris