[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Apache graceful restart not supported by heartbeat apache control script

Cole Miller cmiller at pagedna.com
Tue Mar 26 14:36:22 EDT 2019

Hi,

Thank you very much Andrei, Ken and Ulrich for your input!

I should have mentioned that I did start with trying apachectl graceful, but it fails to find the process because the httpd process is not being run via systemd.

The explanation of why this capability is not present in the control script makes sense, configuration of httpd is outside the scope of the clustering software.

I will proceed with my workarounds that I have found so far.

Thank you all again so much for your quick help.

Best regards,
Cole