[ClusterLabs] logging for pacemaker_remote?

Gilbert, Mike gilbert32 at llnl.gov
Mon Mar 18 13:57:21 EDT 2019

Hello all,

Is there a way to specify in /etc/sysconfig/pacemaker (or some other place) a separate logging location for pacemaker_remote? By default, it appears that nodes running pacemaker_remote get logged to the location set in the PCMK_logfile variable, which is /var/log/pacemaker/pacemaker.log. I have been unable to find any documentation on specifying these types of custom options for pacemaker_remote (other than the authkey and port settings).

I'm brand new to the list, so please forgive me if this question has already been asked.

Thank you for any help,

Mike