[ClusterLabs] Interface confusion

Adam Budziński budzinski.adam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 18:16:32 EDT 2019

Hi Tomas,

Ok but how then pacemaker or the fence agent knows which route to take to
reach the vCenter?
Btw. Do I have to add the stonith resource on each of the nodes or is it
just enough to add it on one as for other resources?
Thank you!

pt., 15.03.2019, 15:48 użytkownik Tomas Jelinek <tojeline at redhat.com>