[ClusterLabs] FYI: clusterlabs.org server maintenance

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 16:24:34 EST 2019

Hi all,

The clusterlabs.org websites and mailing lists have up till now been
hosted on Andrew Beekhof's linode server, which he is now getting rid
of. Fabio DiNitto has graciously volunteered a VM for ClusterLabs use,
so I will be moving everything over to it soon.

I plan to move the bugzilla and wiki sites over the weekend, and
everything else sometime in the week after that.

There may be temporary outages of various services during this time,
but I don't expect anything really noticeable.