[ClusterLabs] PostgreSQL PAF failover issue

Tiemen Ruiten t.ruiten at rdmedia.com
Fri Jun 14 08:59:01 EDT 2019

Hi, yes I'm also puzzled by this. The cluster is certainly not
underpowered, running on baremetal with 8x SSD in ZFS stripe of mirrors,
128 GB RAM and shared_buffers is set to 8GB.

other related settings:

wal_buffers = 128MB
checkpoint_timeout = 60min
max_wal_size = 8GB
min_wal_size = 1GB
checkpoint_completion_target = 0.9

I wonder if checkpoint_timeout should be lowered?

--
Tiemen Ruiten
Systems Engineer