[ClusterLabs] [ClusterLabs Developers] announcement: schedule for resource-agents release 4.3.0

中平 和友 kazutomo_nakahira at newson.co.jp
Tue Jun 4 22:27:48 EDT 2019

Hi,

I have opened 2 pull requests about Filesystem and pgsql RA.
But there was no response.

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/pull/1337
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/pull/1277

What should I do to get these pull requests merged?

And my colleagues make 2 pull requests about Filesystem and pgsql RA.

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/pull/1332
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/pull/1327

These problem affects my customers and we need to fix.

Please tell me what we can cooperate with the next release.

Best regards,
Kazutomo Nakahira