[ClusterLabs] fence-agents v4.4.0

Oyvind Albrigtsen oalbrigt at redhat.com
Tue Jun 4 08:57:05 EDT 2019

ClusterLabs is happy to announce fence-agents v4.4.0.

The source code is available at:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents/releases/tag/v4.4.0

The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- new fence agents:
  - fence_redfish

- bugfixes and enhancements:
  - fence_azure_arm: use skip_shutdown feature when available
  - fence_gce: fix Python 3 encoding issue
  - fence_ipmilan: add ipmitool_timeout parameter
  - fence_mpath: import ctypes to fix watchdog hardreboot
  - fence_pve: add support for sending reset command to qemu machines
  - fence_rhevm: fixed encoding issue that made agent unable to fence
  - fence_rhevm: add RHEV v4 API support and auto-detection
  - fence_scsi: add watchdog retries support
  - fence_scsi: detect node ID using new format, and fallback to old format before failing
  - fencing: improve stdin parse function to not fail if numbers or time parameters are in quotes

The full list of changes for fence-agents is available at:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents/compare/v4.3.3...v4.4.0

Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.

Best,
The fence-agents maintainers