[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.0.1-rc4 now available

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 12:07:58 EST 2019

Source code for the fourth release candidate for Pacemaker version
2.0.1 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.0.1-rc4

This candidate has a few more bug fixes. We should be getting close to
final release.

For those on the bleeding edge, the newest versions of GCC and glib
cause some issues. GCC 9 does stricter checking of print formats that
required a few log message fixes in this release (i.e. using GCC 9 with
the -Werror option will fail with any earlier release). A change in
glib 2.59.0's hash table implementation broke some of Pacemaker's
regression tests; for this release, these tests can be disabled with
the --disable-hash-affected-tests=try configure option (we'll make the
tests compatible as soon as practical, and that option will go away).

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

I will also release 1.1.20-rc2 with selected backports from this
release soon.