[ClusterLabs] Semi OT - What's happened to bridge-utils on RHEL8?

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Wed Jan 16 03:23:31 EST 2019

Hi all,

  I know this isn't strictly on-topic, but my googling for help, reading
the RHEL8 beta docs on what's changed and searching for a rhel8 beta
mailing list have all failed. I'm asking here as I know there are a good
number of Red Hat'ers here who might have other channels available to
them that us unwashed masses don't get to see.

  I noticed that bridge-utils (brctl command) has been removed entirely.
In the list of what replaces what, this isn't mentioned. Can someone
point me to what tool replaces it? Is it buried in network manager?

  Thanks for any insight!

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of