[ClusterLabs] Status of Pacemaker 2 support in SBD?

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 07:56:29 UTC 2019

On 01/11/2019 01:57 AM, wferi at niif.hu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What's the status of Pacemaker 2 support in SBD?  I can see several
> commits since the 1.3.1 tag concerning this, but no conclusion.  Is the
> current state considered stable enough for packaging?  If it is, can we
> ask for an official (pre)release (I mean a tag) to work with?
That sounds like a good idea.

The current state should be fit for Pacemaker 2.

Afaik we don't have strict rules for SBD how we count up versions.
Still the Pacemaker 2 compatibility might make it worth a 1.4.0
instead of 1.3.2. (incompatibility.features.fixes ...)
Any thoughts? Anything you still want to have in before tagging?

Regards,
Klaus